Crisp air and water make winter the best season for sake brewing. On this tour, we will visit the smallest sake brewery in Japan and witness the process of sake making. Once you step into the brewery, you catch the fresh, mellow fragrance of sake. After the tour in the brewery, let’s taste fresh sake and compare the different labels.
- Meet the guide at Kanazawa station (it’s about 3 hours from Tokyo by bullet train)
- Lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy local unique cuisine
- After lunch, visit the sake brewery and enjoy tasting afterwards.
- Enjoy sightseeing in Kanazawa, it has many traditional samurai assets to see
- Depart Kanazawa station at 18:50 (go back to Tokyo by bullet train if not staying in Kanazawa)
* Fully guided one-day tour.
* Car transportation service is provided in Kanazawa.
* This tour may not be available during the busiest season for sake making (January)
|Tour Type:||Private Tour (Up to 8 people due to car capacity)|
|Price:||Tour fee of ¥148,000/group, all taxes covered, including local transportation.|
|Tour Fee Includes:||Local transport by car in the Kanazawa area, sake tasting and informative commentary and a guide.|
|Tour Fee Not Included:||Transportationto from/to Kanazawa and lunch (around ¥1,500/pp, cash needed) are not included in the tour fee.
*Trabsportation between Tokyo/ Kanazawa station can be covered by the Japan Rail Pass.
|Duration:||Approx. 10 hours (including transportation between Tokyo and Niigata)|
|Cancellation Policy:||No refunds without exception for no-shows or cancellations within 120 hours of start of tour.|
|Weather:||This tour is not cancelled for weather except in extreme circumstances (e.g., typhoons) in which case we will contact you and refund your payment in full.|
|Physical Activity:||Light Walking|
*IMPORTANT: Please refrain from wearing any perfumes or scents due to requests made by the breweries.
|Wi-fi:||Public wi-fi is not available along most of the route of this tour.|
|Photos/Protocols:||Your guide will advise but photography is allowed for most parts of the tour.|
|Directions to Starting Point:||Kanazawa JR station (Ishikawa prefecture)
*Pick up service at your hotel is available at additional cost
|Note:||*Please indicate any food allergies in advance.
*Information on access to Kanazawa station and guide contact will be provided after you register.