Crisp air and water make winter the best season for sake brewing. On this tour, we will visit the smallest sake brewery in Japan and witness the process of sake making. Once you step into the brewery, you catch the fresh, mellow fragrance of sake. After the tour in the brewery, let’s taste fresh sake and compare the different labels.
- Meet the guide at Kanazawa station (it’s about 3 hours from Tokyo by bullet train)
- Lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy local unique cuisine
- After lunch, visit the sake brewery and enjoy tasting afterwards.
- Enjoy sightseeing in Kanazawa, it has many traditional samurai assets to see
- Depart Kanazawa station at 18:50 (go back to Tokyo by bullet train if not staying in Kanazawa)
* Fully guided one-day tour.
* Car transportation service is provided in Kanazawa.